Best of Health Club benefits
Northvet’s Best of Health Club allows you to provide the best routine healthcare for your pet while spreading the cost with interest free monthly payments, incorporating a 10% discount.
You can also bring your pet along to our nurse clinics for general advice, weight checks and administration of flea and worm products.
Which plan for your pet?
For pets starting at first vaccination
- Full initial course of vaccinations (a credit will be given if your pet has had a first vac)
- A biotherm microchip, which not only provides a unique identification number if your pet gets lost but also allows us to read your pets temperature (a credit will be given if your pet has been chipped already)
- 6 monthly check up with one of our vets
- Years supply of flea and worm prevention
Pricing (per month)
Dogs up to 5KG: £15.65
Dogs 5-10KG: £16.99
Dogs 10-20KG: £17.97
Dogs 20-40KG: £18.78
Dogs 40KG+: £19.76
Terms & Conditions
- The junior plan starts at first vaccination.
- The first instalment must be paid on the day of your appointment.
- On the junior + neuter plan, neutering must be done within the year of the plan.
- The adult plan starts at booster vaccination.
- This is not an insurance policy and it only covers the preventative healthcare detailed.
- The plan only remains in place if you pay your monthly instalments without default.
- If you cancel your direct debit you will be liable for any goods or services already provided in that year of the plan.
- We retain the right to amend the price and content of your plan, however we will inform you of any change.
- The plan is not transferable between pets or other veterinary practices.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- The discounts and benefits of the scheme are not in addition to any other promotions that Northvet may offer.
- You may cancel the plan at any time, however you will be liable for any goods and services received on the plan minus any direct debits collected by us.
- If your pet dies or goes missing while enrolled on the plan you will be liable for any goods and services received on the plan minus any direct debits collected by us.
Products for pets
Pop in to see our huge range of collars, leads and harnesses. We also have a great range of toys and treats, beds, dental products, cat flaps, litter trays and much more.